This spreadsheet is a financial model calculates the return on investment for Slate™ Desktop customized machine translation.
You set project characteristics, such as
- Current productivity as words-per-day (e.g. 2,500 or 3,000)
- Average words per segment (e.g. 14)
- Expected percent of exact match segments* (e.g. 5% or 30%)
- Per-word rate (e.g. $0.05 or $0.08)
The spreadsheet calculates:
- Job duration in hours (e.g. 40, 28, 25, etc)
- Effective ROI earning potential (e.g. $1,200, $1,350, etc)
- ROI earning increase percent (e.g. 0.0%, 12.5%, 44.6%)
* Percent of MT segments with edit distance score = zero (0).