The source code repositories and licensing for major components are at these links:
- Slate™ Toolkit (scripts under AGPL v3)
- moses (mostly LGPL v2.1 or later)
- MGIZA++ (mostly GPL v2 or later)
- GetGnuWin32 (various LGPL/GPL)
- European Parliament corpus (public domain)
- bzcat (See bzip2.txt)
- sort (GNU General Public License)
- libiconv2.dll, libintl3.dll (GNU Lesser General Public License v2 or later)
- split for Windows (GNU General Public License v3 or later)
- split for macOS (GNU General Public License v3 or later)
- gzip (GNU GPL)
Where a license cites “…or later,” you have permission to redistribute under that license version or, at your option, later versions of that same license.
Relevant license files are distributed in a directory. If you find one that we left out, even if there is no requirement for us to include it here, please let us know. You fill find here the text of various common licenses:
- agpl-v3.0.txt – GNU Affero General Public License v3
- gpl-2.txt – GNU General Public License v2
- gpl-3.txt – GNU General Public License v3
- lgpl-2.0.txt – GNU Lesser General Public License v2
- lgpl-2.1.txt – GNU Lesser General Public License v2.1
- lgpl-3.txt – GNU Lesser General Public License v3
Older versions of the GNU Lesser General Public License were also known as the Library General Public License. The General Public License in turn was originally called the GNU Public License. Original versions of the GNU licenses are available from the GNU project website.
Some parts of the software come under different licenses, mostly BSD or MIT or derived from them. These are included as separate files named after the software that they cover.