We designed our business around honoring your privacy. Our products never collect information about you or your your personal activities. We operate our websites with the same respect. This page explains what you can expect from us and how you can communicate with us about your privacy.
Who are we?
Slate Rocks LLC is a limited liability company registered in the State of Florida, United States of America.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
Our products never collect personal information about you or your activities.
Our website collects the following information about you and your activities when you browse our site:
- We collect and save your email address and name when you post comments, register for our newsletter and purchase our products. We use this information to identify you in our communications via support tickets and emails.
- We save the content of your communications with us, including but not limited to comments on our website, content in your emails and support tickets. We use them as reference for future communications.
- We save purchase transaction information as you enter on our store’s checkout page. We use this information as the permanent financial and tax record. We also authenticate your product license and key using this information when you install the product you purchased.
- We automatically collect and log in our databases and cookies, information including dates, times, IP addresses and unique device identifiers. We use this information as a legal record of your your browsing sessions on our website. We also use this information to deliver a personal experience when you browse our website and browse Google, Facebook and Linkedin.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your information remains in our databases until you request its deletion. We keep purchase transactions and license keys in perpetuity.
European Economic Area (EEA)
We save all information in our databases in the USA. We save nothing in the EEA .
Your rights include but are not limited to:
- Transparency into the personal information we collect about you,
- Transparency into how we use your personal information,
- Access to your personal information,
- Access to tools to delete personal information except purchase transactions,
- Restrict our use of your personal information.
Contact us below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
How do we secure your personal information?
We have security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, accessed or used in ways other than expressly described here. Access to personal information is limited to people at Slate Rocks LLC with the responsibility to fulfill our business.
Who outside Slate Rocks LLC receives your information?
No one outside Slate Rocks LLC receives your personal information. Your purchase transaction information includes the purchase price and date, but not your payment details. You enter those details directly with our payment gateway, which does not share that information with us.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was published on November 1, 2019 and last updated on November 1, 2019. We may change this privacy notice from time to time. You are responsible to check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
How To Contact Us
If you wish to contact us please fill this form or send an email to email@example.com. You can also write to Slate Rocks LLC, 4 Cypress Run #43C, Homosassa, Florida 34445, USA. You can also call +1 352 613 2341.