Follow these steps to install Slate maintenance updates and fixes:
- Sign-in to your Slate Dashboard at: https://www.slate.rocks/account-dashboard/
- Click your personal download link and download the newest installer.
- Unblock the downloaded file if necessary (right-click/properties/unblock).
- Close the Slate Desktop™ application and all of your CAT tool applications.
- Run the downloaded installer. It will:
- detect your current installation
- prompt you to confirm your license & configuration details
- re-authenticate your saved license key, email address and product
- uninstall the outdated Slate program and CAT plugins from your system
- re-install the updated Slate Desktop™ program
- activate the license count
- Start Slate Desktop™. All translation memories and engines are ready for you to use.
Read the full User’s Manual lesson here: Install, Activate and Update